I'm now hiring authors! Click here to become one!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Authors Wanted!

I am now looking for authors! If you want to be an author, just fill out the information below in a comment. (Comments will NOT be posted.)
  • What's your penguin name?
  • Are you a member or non-member?
  • Are you new to blogging?
  • What's your email?
  • Will you be active?
  • Give a bio about yourself. (Has to be at least 3 sentences long.)
  • If you have a blog or website, please give me the link.
  • What would you like to post? You must choose the following (don't choose all): Parties, catalog cheats, newspapers, "What's new?" posts, or bugs. (If you want to post something else other than those 5, then let me know.) (I'll post the Field-Ops, EPF Messages, new Pins, and everything else the other authors don't post.)
Author rules:
  • Please don't cuss/swear in posts!
  • Please, DON'T steal from other sites!
  • No ads!
  • DON'T TYPE A POST IN ALL CAPS PLEASE!
  • Please stay on topic. Don't post anything un-related to Club Penguin.
  • Please don't host any parties or contests without permission from Wwerocks88.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    My penguin name is Superjk6
    I am currently a non- member right now
    I have blogged for a lot of Club Penguin blogs before!
    my email is: joshuakeller99@gmail.com
    I will try to be active and on as often as I can!
    I am a fun person who loves blogging for CP! I enjoy playing Wizard 101 on my free time when I don't play or blog about CP. Waddle on!
    I do not currently have a blog or website but I want to work for one!!!
    I could try posting newspapers, What's new posts, and maybe catalog!

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts